Benefit Administration Services
Benefit Profiles has been an EASE GA in Michigan since 2015
- Over 200 cases and 15,000 members on EASE
- Groups as small as 5 and as big as 2,000
- BPI owns a subscription and is happy to work on Navigator cases
- EASE is where we are best
- The Cason Group is our partner for 100+ groups on Navigator
- 70 employees in their ben admin department
- Over 1,600 groups on Navigator
- The Cason Group will organize a full one-on-one enrollment experience for your groups and their employees
- On EASE or Navigator
How it works
Ongoing Member Management
Both BPI and The Cason Group will commit to managing ‘connections’ between EASE, Navigator and the Carriers. We do not manage carriers manually with whom we don’t have a GA contract and we don’t manage COBRA manually.
does it cost?
BPI’s base fee is $5.00 PEPM
for groups of 250 or below.
This can be offset with overrides
from ancillary carriers.
- Fee can be offset by ancillary or medical override
- If no override is available, we will work on a fee
- Agencies who quote direct with the carriers work with their reps to include BPI as the GA to pay for the ben admin service.
- We underwrite this per opportunity and will even work quid pro quo if other business is coming in.
- The Cason Group works off a similar model but has a different set of GA carrier relationships.